Senior Air Quality Specialist
TRC, a national leader in environmental consulting with a reputation for excellence in the Air Quality field, has an immediate opening for a Senior Air Quality Specialist in our Albuquerque, New Mexico office.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications/experience:
* 8-10 years of experience in Air Quality engineering and regulations in a consulting, industrial/commercial or agency setting, including Permit by Rule (PBR) new source permitting (PSD and non-attainment), RACT/BACT/LAER technology reviews, emissions inventory and Title V permitting and regulatory compliance evaluations
* BS or higher degree in Chemical or Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science or related science degree
* Effective written and verbal communication skills are required
* Experience in project management, marketing and managing staff
* Understanding of Federal and State air quality regulations and policies and emerging regulatory programs with respect to Texas as well as the central and midwestern states
* A strong compliance background a plus and client base is preferable
TRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States