Senior Environmental Remediation Engineer - Process Design
TRC Companies, Inc. (TRC)is a national environmental consulting and engineering company with over 2,500 personnel that creates and implements sophisticated and innovative solutions to the challenges facing America s energy markets and infrastructure. TRC specializes in environmental licensing and compliance, natural resource and cultural resource management; air quality permitting and measurements, environmental remediation, and civil, environmental and power delivery engineering.
* Remediation/treatment process engineering, design and construction with environmental consulting/engineering firm.
* Project Engineer/Manager with environmental consulting/engineering firm. Project experience in soil/groundwater investigation, remediation, stormwater, construction and O&M.
* Process development, engineering, design and construction within an engineering and construction type firm.
* Industrial wastewater treatment engineering, design, construction and O&M.
* Evaluate treatment alternatives and remediation technologies.
* Perform engineering and design of soil, groundwater and air remediation systems and industrial wastewater treatment systems.
* Prepare preliminary, engineering and detailed cost estimates.
* Prepare and manage project budgets.
* Direct/prepare design drawing packages.
* Prepare equipment specifications.
* Purchase and procure equipment.
* Prepare and obtain permits.
* Develop new clients; maintain and grow client accounts.
* Negotiate and communicate with regulatory agencies and staff.
* Perform oversight of construction, start-up and O&M.
* Supervise/direct other engineers.
* Review RFQs and prepare proposals.
* Perform soil and groundwater environmental site investigations, data evaluations and monitoring.
* Prepare engineering and environmental reports.
Education: B.S. - Civil/Chemical/Mechanical/Environmental Engineer with 10 years experience in environmental remediation
Certifications: P.E. in California
Irvine, California, United States