TRC Companies Experienced Stack Testing Technician in Austin, Texas
TRC is one of the world's largest providers of air measurement services. Our offerings include source testing for routine regulatory compliance, engineering studies, control device evaluations, MACT demonstrations, relative accuracy test audits (RATAs), and trial burns; ambient air monitoring; temporary continuous emissions monitoring systems (CEMS); and advanced testing capabilities in Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) and gas chromatography. With more than 200 air quality scientists and engineers operating from a network of 17 offices, TRC's Air Measurement Services (AMS) practice offers unparalleled breadth and depth of air quality testing capabilities.
TRC has an immediate opening for an Experienced Stack Testing Technician to work in the emissions testing practice at our successful and established office in Austin, TX. The successful candidate will work with a talented staff already in place to continue serving clients and generating new growth in the surrounding area. This position offers a significant amount of field work, and travel up to 75% of the time. It may require some weekend work and extended travel. A current and valid passport is a plus.
- complete all required annual safety training
- Maintain valid DOT driver status to facilitate mobilization of equipment to job sites
- With minimal supervision, set up equipment and collect air emissions samples at industrial locations that may include tall stacks.
- Be able to lift and carry a 50 pound load, climb ladders, and be comfortable working at heights.
- Process field data using Excel spreadsheets
- Support equipment repair, calibration and maintenance
- Ability to pass an initial drug screen (including marijuana), and on-going random drug checks.
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- B.S. in related science or engineering field or equivalent work history, minimum 2 years stack testing experience
- Functional written and oral communication skills, developed computer skills
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations (CFR parts 60, 63, and 75) and EPA quality assurance and guidance documents
- QI certification in at least one (Group I, II, III or IV)
- Willingness/ability to travel
TRC offers advancement potential and competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) plan with company match. For more information please visit www.trcsolutions.com or contact Jeff Lange @ JRlange@trcsolutions.com
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Austin, TX - US Highway 183 So - AUS3