TRC Companies Senior Design Engineer/Project Manager in Austin, Texas
TRC is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the power, oil and gas, environmental and infrastructure markets. We serve a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to operations.
The Austin office of TRC has a need for an experienced Senior Design Engineer/Project Manager with 12 or more years of experience.
- B.S. Civil/Environmental Engineer
- Must have the ability to work within a team environment reporting to the Office Practice Leader of Civil of Civil Engineering Services.
- Must be willing to travel to project locations from time to time.
- PE is required or the ability to obtain State of Texas license within 6 months from date of hire.
- Proficiency in the design and detailing of various civil and environmental aspects such as utilities, drainage, streets, and treatment plants is required.
- Must have related experience in mechanical piping, processes, and design of treatment facilities (water & wastewater).
- Strong command of design principles and the ability to develop neat and accurate design calculations, plans, and specifications is required.
- Must have strong communications skills both written and oral.
- Must be driven to lead project teams and market new clients.
- Must be able interface well with and develop a rapport and positive relationship with our clients and employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Austin, TX - East Huntland Dr - AUS4