TRC Companies Civil Engineer (EIT) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The Civil Engineer will perform a wide range of design tasks from basic to complex as well as assist on other tasks such as; design of bridge components and other transportation related structures, detailing for plan production, quantity calculation, report preparation, and site inspection. Assist in day-to-day technical operations of small to medium size projects or portion of complex projects. Prepare quantity take-off for construction cost estimates.
- Design small and medium size projects
- Perform portion of design of structures of significant complexity.
- Performs supervised bridge design check of projects
- Assists in preparing technical proposals, reports, and letters.
- Assists in creating technical portions of presentations.
- Performs bridge related research analysis and writes reports.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Demonstrated competence in bridge project level duties at junior or assistant Engineer level.
- A valid EIT or P.E. is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Baton Rouge, LA - United Plaza - BATRG