TRC Companies Senior Structural Engineer/Project Manager in Charleston, West Virginia
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer/Project Manager at our Charleston, West Virginia location. This position offers the potential for a variety of experience. The Senior Structural Engineer/Project Manager will be responsible for preparing designs for transportation projects, perform site reviews, collect existing condition data and field visits, and ensure design adequacy within engineering site constraints. You will also manage the design and preparation of highway and structural design drawings such as geometric layouts, profiles, cross sections, drainage, grading, utilities and project cost estimated and quantities.
- Manage engineering staff
- Preparation or modification of reports, specifications, plans, permits, and designs for project
- Analysis of reports, maps, drawings, and tests, in order to plan and design projects
- Use of CAD engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and a West Virginia Professional Engineer License
- A minimum ten (10) years in bridge design.
- A minimum of five (5) years of project and general management experience.
- Proficiency and expertise in using MicroStation
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- West Virginia Department of Transportation (WVDOT) experience.
- Ability to multi task and collaborate effectively in handling a wide range of technical construction related issues in a timely manner in meeting schedules, budgets, deadlines, etc.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Charleston, WV - WVCH