TRC Companies Industrial Hygiene Project Manager in Chicago, Illinois
A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, TRC is a global consulting, engineering and construction management firm that provides technology-enabled solutions to the power, oil and gas, environmental and infrastructure markets. We serve a broad range of public and private clients, steering complex projects from concept to completion to help solve the toughest challenges.
TRC has more than 4,000 employees located in 120 offices throughout the United States, the UK and China. TRC is ranked #19 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States.
TRC is seeking an Industrial Hygiene Project Manager for our Chicago, IL office. This position will work on various public and private projects throughout the Chicago and Illinois region.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, and delivery of responsive, high quality building sciences and related industrial hygiene services.
- Inspection for asbestos, Mold, Lead-based paint, and PCBs.
- Water intrusion investigation and or water leak investigation.
- Perform project oversight and coordination with contractors.
- Collect air samples as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Prepare project chain of custody.
- Prepare project daily logs.
- Interact between client and contractors.
- Work with regulatory agencies.
- Read project specifications and drawings
- Prepare reports.
- Must be able to read project specifications and drawings.
- Prior experience in various aspects of abatement projects is required.
- Must be a good communicator and a team player.
- The following certifications are required: Certified Asbestos Inspector and/or Asbestos Project Monitor.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable means of transportation.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Chicago, IL - CHI