TRC Companies Project Manager, Clean Energy Innovation (Programs/Policy) in Clifton Park, New York
- Developing and designing innovation programs for clean energy entrepreneurs and early-stage companies.
- Writing, drafting, and revising solicitations for innovation programs, which requires coordination with program staff, contracts, legal, and executive management.
- Convening scoring committees and negotiating contracts for innovation programs with third-party contractors.
- Managing portfolio of innovation programs and make changes/improvements as needed.
Providing advisement to NYSERDA-supported entrepreneurs and early-stage companies on commercialization, business development, and innovation/entrepreneurship
Bachelor's degree in business, economics, engineering or other science disciplines (or a minimum of ten years of relevant professional experience in the cleantech sector); an advanced degree is preferred
- 5 or more years of relevant experience managing diverse and complex portfolios of commercialization and innovation projects which include but are not limited to incubators, accelerators, mentoring and entrepreneur-in-residence programs, academic entrepreneurship, and competitions
- Knowledge of and insight into the clean energy commercialization process and investment landscape; an advanced understanding of market actors, economics, and impediments
- Demonstrated skill in gaining and using insight from market participants (e.g. entrepreneurs, companies, investors, corporate/strategic partners, service providers, regulators, etc.) to formulate strategy, design solutions, and evolve programs
- A proven track record in leading and motivating teams to achieve their potential, innovate and look at a business in new ways, and provide exceptional service delivery
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability; an entrepreneurial edge, resourcefulness, adaptability, and an instinct for surfacing value and pragmatic solutions
- Skill in managing multiple diverse activities simultaneously, delivering on commitments and operating with speed, accuracy, and strong judgment
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Clifton Park, NY - CFPK