TRC Companies Project/Contract Administrator in Concord, California
TRC Solutions, Inc. is an engineering, environmental, and construction management consulting firm that provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. Our multi-discipline project teams provide services to help our clients implement complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is actively seeking a highly motivated Project / Contract Administrator to join our growing Engineering, Construction, and Remediation practice in Concord or San Francisco, California.
- Administer master and sub contracts in support to the Project/Program Manager to ensure contract administrative obligations are met.
- Assist with all aspects of project set-up, schedules, reporting, audits and close-out
- Ensure compliance with all contract and company requirements, including permits, insurance and safety plans
- Assist with cost estimates, budgets, track costs and forecast remaining costs for each project.
- Project administration and support including deliverables, facilities, logistics
- Report to the ECR Office Practice Lead in Concord CA and provide services to offices in California and TRC's western region as requested.
- Support project delivery as a technical member of individual project teams providing technical writing, editing, and document QA/QC in conformance with TRCs quality guidelines.
- Manage project-related proposals from inception to completion, including developing schedules, assignments, graphics and themes.
- Responsible for the timely submittal of final work products.
- Be an expert in translating technical language into reader-friendly documents that clearly demonstrate understanding of client objectives and goals.
- Serve as an expert in narrative writing, and works collaboratively with staff in local and West Coast offices as well as other offices across the United States.
- Develop and maintain planning tools and materials for the local offices in conformance with TRCs corporate guidelines, including staff resumes, project descriptions, and technical offerings including project and program management.
- Be highly motivated, detail oriented, and organized with exceptional writing and editing skills
- Have working knowledge of graphics, including InDesign, Photoshop, and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have experience in the environmental engineering and/or business consulting industry.
- Ability to work effectively with both internal and external clients
- Have Bachelor's degree in business, communications, English,
- Have experience managing large deliverable efforts with numerous contributors.
- Have the ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Have a valid driver's license required and willingness to travel for project work to field and between offices up to 20% time.
In addition to the basic qualifications highly desired skills include:
- Experience or academic training/minor in construction and engineering or science.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Concord, CA - Clayton Road - CNCRD