TRC Companies Environmental Field Technician in Midland, Texas
Field Technician -- Environmental/Remediation/Construction - Midland TX
TRC is seeking a Field Technician to join our Engineering, Construction, and Remediation (ECR) practice, at our Midland, TX office. The successful candidate will perform daily checks on remediation system equipment and operation performance. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible, and personable individual with an eye for detail and a desire to be part of a growing and high performing team.
- Perform varied types of field work
- Conduct soil & groundwater sampling
- Collect system samples according to permit requirements
- Perform general subcontractor oversight and self-perform (where applicable) field-related activities related to remediation system operations (piping repairs, pump maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Have strong work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must provide a reliable vehicle/truck for field work
- Diploma, G.E.D., Degree, or Trade certificate required
- Experience self performing piping repair and pump maintenance
- Experience performing Groundwater sampling
- Experience performing general subcontractor oversight
- Possess a valid driver's license, be drug-free, pass pre-employment drug screening
- Must have personal vehicle to use for work (reimbursement will be provided for usage of personal vehicle)
- HS Diploma
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Midland, TX - MID