TRC Companies Environmental Data Informatics Specialist in New Providence, New Jersey
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Download, organize, review, and analyze environmental data obtained from environmental laboratories using a variety of software;
- Prepare, review, edit data spreadsheets and graphics for use in reports and presentations;
- Prepare, review, edit laboratory data in various electronic formats for system upload/download;
- Perform file reviews, document review, literature searches, internet searches;
- Prepare work summaries, memos, letters, email and various written communication;
- Support project managers on environmental assessment, remediation, and restoration projects.
Education: Baccalaureate or higher in environmental science, chemistry, biology or related discipline.
Experience: Recent college graduates may apply. However, a minimum of one to two years' experience practicing in the field and or environmental laboratory experience is preferred. The candidate should demonstrate an interest in their field, and be well-versed in Word and Excel. A proficiency in the preparation and use of spreadsheets is key. Experience with statistics related software and database software such as EQuIS and Geographic Information Systems is a plus. Good professional writing and oral communication skills are required.
Expectations and Growth: The position requires an ability to work cooperatively with other team members, critical thinking skills, and a willingness to accept challenges to deliver a successful project. Career advancement, professional growth, and learning opportunities are supported by TRC based on performance and commitment.
TRC offers a competitive salary and a benefits package including flexible medical/dental insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, time off, and a collaborative working environment in a state of the art office setting. Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
New Providence, NJ - NPR