TRC Companies Regional Group Practice Leader in New York, New York
A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, TRC is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm providing integrated services to the power, oil and gas, environmental and infrastructure markets. We serve a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to operations.
TRC has over 4,000 technical professionals and support personnel at more than 120 offices throughout the U.S. Our clients depend on TRC's multidisciplinary teams to design and successfully execute solutions to their toughest business challenges in the energy, environmental oil & gas and infrastructure markets.
Our Planning, Permitting and Licensing Practice delivers comprehensive environmental solutions to meet the full project lifecycle needs of clients in energy, oil & gas, transportation and manufacturing industries. With one of the largest multimedia air and land permitting and compliance teams in the country, we support client success in manufacturing and industry, liquids delivery and processing, natural gas storage and delivery, power generation and delivery, and transportation projects.
Group Practice Leadership position to serve the Planning Permitting and Licensing business sector. This position with have oversight of regional 12 offices in the northeast with employees ranging from biologists, environmental scientists, archaeologists, planners, wetlands specialists and project managers.
The Group Practice Leader will oversee a regional practice that delivers over $25MM in annual revenue. This position will interface and collaborate frequently with other Group Practice Leaders and TRC's Planning, Permitting National Practice Leader. This person will:
- Be responsible for ongoing regional growth, leadership and operation of TRC's Planning, Permitting and Licensing business by performing client outreach and by providing direction on major project pursuits and general marketing
- Have a significant role in maintaining quality and profitability on TRC's projects, as well as assisting with managing and developing the skill-sets of Office Practice Leaders and other employees and resources to ensure our projects are executed with a high level of efficiency and technical excellence.
- Possess strong verbal, written, presentation and excellent client management skills; demonstrated ability leading and managing complex projects; as well as being goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science or related fields.
- 10 to 15 years of experience performing and managing the planning permitting, compliance, and engineering studies for environmental / transportation / oil & gas / energy projects.
- Proven track record with business development, business management and oversight of Regional businesses.
- Experience managing cross disciplinary scientific and engineering teams and front-end project development projects.
- Strong business acumen and attributes, coupled with a commitment to TRC Values: Safety, Quality, Integrity, Creativity, Accountability, Teamwork and Passion.
- Masters of Science Degree preferred.
- 15 to 20 years of experience.
- TRC's strategic clients operate in the utility, conventional and renewable energy, transportation and oil and gas sectors. Expertise in these areas is a plus.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
New York, NY - Broadway - NYC1