TRC Companies Project Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking an Environmental Remediation Engineer / Project Manager to join our growing Engineering and Remediation Practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Work with Senior Project Manager to scope, cost, plan, and execute remediation projects with focus on in-situ remedial technologies (Enhanced In-Situ Bioremediation, In-Situ Chemical Oxidation, etc.).
- Prepare for work activities, i.e., plan field work, develop work plans, and coordinate with subcontractors and clients.
- Interpret geological, hydrogeological, and chemical data from contaminated sites.
- Evaluate and design soil and groundwater remediation systems, including developing rationale and cost estimates.
- Complete work in the field, including starting and supervising field assignments including well and remedial system installation.
- Assist in the development of field work plans and be able to manage field work execution;
- Prepare air and discharge to groundwater permit applications.
- Author technical reports documenting field activities.
- The successful candidate will have 5 to 12 years of environmental consulting experience in groundwater and soil remediation, and will possess an EIT or PE license (environmental, civil, or chemical) at least in the State of New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience with design and implementation of in-situ soil and groundwater remedies and be engaged in their career by reading technical journals, trade journals, attending vendor/supplier/regulatory webinars, etc.
- Additionally, the candidate must possess exceptional interpersonal skill and outstanding oral and written communication skills allowing for positive internal, client, and contractor relationships.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com
EOE: Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Philadelphia, PA - PHIL