TRC Companies Telecommunications Systems Integrator/Designer - San Antonio, TX in San Antonio, Texas
About this Job
Excellent Opportunity for a non-degreed motivated and highly skilled technical individual to work under senior leadership to develop and implement technical telecommunication solutions for clients. Profitable operations earn advanced promotions and salary increases. Responsibilities include:
- Perform Site Surveys to record and document network operations.
- Develop Conceptual Network Drawings and detailed installation drawings by working with TRC in-house graphic technicians.
- Ability to develop a list of Bill of Materials for specific projects.
- Have technical ability to specify hardware and software required to operate telecommunication networks.
- Understand and have ability to develop IP Addressing schemes for hardware deployments.
- Ability to operate test equipment to include digital and RF path monitoring tools.
- Requires fundamental knowledge of microwave, fiber optic engineering and wireless network design specifications.
- Demonstrated writing and communication skills through past client and team interaction.
- Demonstrated skills in math and advanced personal computer skills.
- Ability to learn and develop under leadership from Senior Communications Engineer.
- Familiarity with and understanding of TDM, IP, SONET, GIGE, RF, Mesh, SCADA, DSCADA, P&C, DNP, 61850.
TITLE: Telecommunications Systems Integrator/Designer
WORK LOCATION: Austin, TX
Need a minimum of 10-15 years' experience in delivering telecommunication engineering, procurement and construction solutions to electric, gas, petroleum, water or other allied utilities/industries by working on internal client staffs or delivering solutions from outside vendors.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
San Antonio, TX - University - SAN