TRC Companies Administrative Office Assistant, Engineering Consulting in San Ramon, California
TRC is seeking a self-motivated individual for a full-time Office Administrator position in our San Ramon, CA office. Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, have good computer skills, and strong written and oral communication. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and high energy, as well as the ability to multi-task are important qualities. Administrative or customer service experience is a strong plus.
Key responsibilities include:
General office administration and management, including, but not limited to:
- Greeting guests at the front desk and answering main phone.
- Scheduling conference room bookings
- Maintaining staff/office phone/contact lists.
- Scheduling WebEx meetings
- Support for on-site office meetings
- Catering set up and clean up
- Processing expense reports for members of the office
- Coordinating any office maintenance requests with the Tenant Coordinator of the building
- Opening projects in company ERP system and creating biweekly meeting report for Project Managers
- Ordering and organizing office supplies
- Managing office mail, including mailing for others, receiving and distributing.
- Scanning project documents and filing in electronic document management system
Assist with generating and tracking purchase requisitions and invoice submissions
Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within a team and also work independently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
San Ramon, CA - SAR