TRC Companies .NET Developer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
TRC is seeking a fulltime .NET Developer whose primary focus will be on application development and maintenance. Although you will bring your unique development expertise to the collaborative team, you will also join in with design and development phases of the various processes. The role is responsible for our primary stack of .NET although and a broad array of other technologies to deliver our products. We use C#, ASP.NET, Java Script, HTML, PowerShell and Web APIs on the server and SQL Server as our main data store.
This role will be based in Tulsa, OK
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Diagnose/track down code issues.
- Conduct research on new technologies and products
Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
Ensures that proper documentation is maintained.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of development experience.
Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Working knowledge of PowerShell for SharePoint Administration.
- Experience with ServiceNow framework development is a plus.
- Excellent client (internal and external) communication and liaison skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Advanced knowledge of both on-premises systems and cloud technologies.
Experience using SQL with an ability to write queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for work management a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Great attention to detail.
- Can find creative solutions to unique and sometimes complex problems.
- Ability to work well within a collaborative team setting, yet operate autonomously.
- A passion for building and delivering high quality products in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Tulsa, OK - East 71st St - TLS