TRC Companies Project Administrator in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Typical duties may include:
- Write, type, or enters information into spreadsheets, word processing, databases, and/or presentations, to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks, basic presentations, or other documents related to assigned projects.
- Assists the Project Manager in compiling memorandums and other documents, as needed.
- Sort and file project and other records.
- Prepare correspondence, as necessary to ensure clarity in communications between the project team, client, and other relevant departments.
- Answer telephone, convey messages, and run errands to/from other departments.
- Stamp, sort, and distribute mail.
- Photocopy documents as requested.
- Other clerical duties, as assigned.
Physical, Environmental, and Mental Requirements
This position typically performs work within a normal office environment. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
High school degree or equivalent is preferred.
Skills -- Technical:
- 1 to 3 years general office experience is preferred.
- Intermediate level skill in using Microsoft Office products.
- Alpha-numeric skills for sorting and filing records.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly.
Skills -- Communication:
- Ability to speak clearly in a way that is easy to understand.
- Ability to write clearly, using appropriate grammar and punctuation.
Skills -- People:
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Team oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Tulsa, OK - East 71st St - TLS