TRC Companies Industrial Hygiene Project Manager in Weymouth, Massachusetts
TRC Companies, Inc. a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking an Industrial Hygiene Project Manager for our Weymouth, MA office. This position will work on various public and private projects throughout the greater Boston area.
- Inspection for asbestos, Mold, Lead-based paint, and PCBs.
- Water intrusion investigation and or water leak investigation.
- Perform project oversight and coordination with contractors.
- Collect air samples as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Prepare project chain of custody.
- Prepare project daily logs.
- Interact between client and contractors.
- Work with regulatory agencies.
- Read project specifications and drawings
- Prepare reports
- Must be able to read project specifications and drawings.
- Prior experience in various aspects of abatement projects is a plus.
- Must be a good communicator and a team player.
- The following certifications are a plus: Certified Asbestos Inspector and/or Asbestos Project Monitor.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a reliable means of transportation.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled