TRC Companies Office Administrative Assistant in Woodbridge, New Jersey
TRC is seeking a self-motivated individual for an Office Administrator position in our Woodbridge, NJ office. Candidates must be highly organized, detail-oriented, have good computer skills, and strong written and oral communication. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and high energy, as well as the ability to multi-task are important qualities. Administrative or customer service experience is a strong plus.
Key responsibilities include:
General office administration and management, including, but not limited to:
Handling all incoming calls, answering customer/contractor questions.
- Receiving, reviewing and entering program applications into CRM system.
- Generating reports from CRM
- Generating and tracking customer correspondence.
- Managing and archiving program files
- Greeting guests at the front desk
- Support for on-site office meetings
Ordering office supplies, coordinating any office maintenance requests and other office management tasks.
High school diploma or equivalent
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Prior administrative experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Woodbridge, NJ - WBRDG